Thursday, April 1, 2010

back to an old passion. I hope!

Well, after all that research, Andy went ahead and ordered me a jogging stroller. He did it without even telling me. I was a little confused, not angry, because I thought "NOw, how would HE know what sort of stroller I want?" He went to consumer reports and read reviews, which is typical Andy:) It is an In Step, I believe. Ha! I don't even know what kind! Oh well. The main thing is that I can get out and run without having to wait on someone to come over and watch Carly. I am excited and nervous to get back in to running. Disheartened because NONE of my running shorts/skorts fit me anymore. So I'll be running in spandex capris until I can fit in the shorts.

blech. being "post baby" sort of stinks. Well, it's more that it is new and I don't know how to do it yet. I'll be sure to let everyone know when I do!

No comments: