Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday

I just woke up from a nap that had me dreaming within 5 minutes of lying down. I feel SO refreshed and rested! What a phenomenal feeling. I think I'm going to head out for a run. I need to keep up with running so I can sign up for a race. I was thinking Sunburst 1/2 marathon or 10K, but I need to be realistic if I can train consistently up until then--it's only 8 weeks away...we'll see! But my knees are feeling good, I'm building muscle in my legs again, and I'm more aerobically fit...it was a year since I'd run, and I'm amazed at how out of shape I became!

A woman at church had seen me using my nursing cover a while ago. I made it without a pattern, but I knew what I wanted and went for it. She asked me if I had a pattern (no) or if i bought it (no). So she asked me to write down the pattern. Hmm...never done that before. I did ask if she'd like me to make one...(hint!hint!) but she wants to make it, or one of her relatives wants to make it. so I'll give it a go.

Alright. after I chug some water, i'm off like a herd of turtles.

No comments: