Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday morning:)

It's a beautiful monday morning, sun shining through the windows (that need to be cleaned, btw), the garbage & recycling trucks have made their way down the streets, carly is watching Finding Nemo while intermittently hopping over to me to get a hug & tell me I Yuv You! Corine is napping in her swing and I'm thinking of things to do today & this week. The only odd thing is that it's January 9th, it's above freezing and there's no snow anywhere around. Yup. Odd. I've been running again, and as foreign as my body has felt running lately, yesterday afternoon I went for a 3 miler and it felt mostly normal! It wasn't a spectacular run, but I did it. During the week though, i have a harder time getting out. With the 2 little ones and only a single jogger, it makes it hard. Corine is growing like a weed and its starting to hurt my back when i have her in the baby bjorn for a really long time, and running is obviously out. So i'm in the market for a double, what with the "non-winter" winter this year.
Here it is: the item I've been looking at getting. It's an InStep Flash. If God would like to bless me with another option, i'm open to that too! So I've been working at saving up/watching Amazon.com for a sale. We'll see what comes up, but I'm hopeful.

I've also been thinking a lot about worship music & playing guitar again. It seems to go in spurts, but the spurts are usually a year or more long. Anyway, it's rising up again! Yay! Gotta do some searches for new worship music...probably matt redman & Charlie Hall to start with.

No comments: