Wednesday, December 14, 2011

headaches & rain drops


oh these headaches! If i never had another one, I'd be a happy camper. In my years of headaches, here are some of the "possible" causes:

pressure changes
hormones
mold
yeast
gall bladder issues
lack of sleep
dehydration
pinched nerve
foods such as coffee, chocolate, hotdogs
too much sugar
too much salt
not enough salt
high blood pressure

this is not exhaustive. but it is exhausting. I have an appointment on Friday, again, to try and pursue this.
what a pain in the neck! Yesterday i had a miserable migraine all day. really bad. i tried our insurance's phone nurse number which was NO help, and then i called the local physician which directed me to call the hospital dr's, then I sat on hold after being transferred through the phone system at Mayo Mankato for 17:30. that's ridiculous. i hung up and figured i'd suffer through it. it's back again and i'm frustrated. grr.

it's raining today though, which i would usually like and enjoy, except that it's december!! I'd like some snow for Christmas, but i'm not sure we'll have any this year. I'm still holding on hope, though:)

No comments: