Monday, January 16, 2012

A Midwinterafternoon's thoughts.

I've got some winter blahs.
("We've got cabin fever...")

 Some days it has been cold out, but not snowy, so that means no pulling the girls on the sled/snowshoeing down the Trail. Some days have been warmer, but not consistently enough for me to gain any steam in running/getting back into shape. I've been trying to do Pilates and that has worked to a certain extent, but my ladies have not been sleeping at the same time. You can insert your advice _here_ but honestly I've tried to be creative and just plain feel defeated. So I'm a little blah-y. I do have some exciting news tho! Some friends from church have a double fixed wheel jogging stroller that they are going to drop off later today. YAY!! I'll be able to clean it up and dream of early morning runs on the lush green Trail with the sun shining through the trees and sparkling off the lake. ahhhh.... Or just run in the reflector vest in the dark slushy streets of Waterville until then;)

Until then, I will continue to read up on postpartum depression & trying to help myself as much as i can. That is one BUGGER of a deal, PPD.

I feel like i could write a book on it myself. Maybe some day, after I have some sort of credentials:)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I have definitely felt different after this baby. If I smile sometime during the day, it"s a good day. Going into the most blaaaah winter ever doesn't help. I'll be praying for you, luv :)

Anonymous said...

Praying for you friend!!