Sunday, March 14, 2010

spring weekend!


This has been a very rainy spring march weekend. I have bulbs about 5 inches tall outside the front step and under the rain gutters. Lots of rain, mud, worms and dirty dogs! I LOVE it! I have been starting to run again, better than earlier this winter. I still want a running stroller really badly, namely the BOB Stroller Strides Fitness EditionBOB stroller strides fitness stroller. It's gorgeous. It's practical. It's expensive. $399. Maybe someday...

Friday night Andy and I went to the Ryan's Place Gala. I bought a new dress for the occasion and followed Stacy & Clinton's rules for my body type and event type. ( http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/whatnottowear/fashion_tips/)

I am so tired. I have not been sleeping well. Well, a squirming, half-asleep baby burrowing in your belly/chest on the reclining La-Z-Boy sofa doesn't help. I hate doing that, but at least I don't have to get up to get her at night after I've put her down 3-4 times already--Andy has to work at 5:20 am, so the crying really hurts his sleep. I have the hope of a nap most days...She's sleeping in her swing right now.

And now I am going to go make coffee, bake some gingersnaps that I mixed up yesterday, watch some Food Network and eventually go to sleep before running to and from Jazzercise. It's going to be a good day:)


No comments: