Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter week


Easter is upon us! woo hoo! I love Easter. It's like the Christian's super bowl. And we win every year. This year my husband and I are in our church's Reader's Theater. It's going to be pretty great! And Good Friday will involve the high priest & a goat.....that's gonna be big. 
I also love spring. I didn't realize how much I missed the country in spring until i was in a city. But the scent of rich black dirt in the fields, the sound of running water from the melting snow drifts, the birds singing, the bulbs coming up...ahh. Spring only lasts a couple weeks in Minnesota, so blink and you miss it. But I enjoy it every year!

my beloved Sakatah state trail in the spring;-)





The ice dam that is our front yard is slowly melting as well. I won't miss that at all.

I've been able to get out and run regularly for the last half of march. So that's wonderful. I feel great. I'm also part of a Workout Accountability & kick butt group on Facebook, which has been definitely kicking my butt. (I'm sore all over the place!!)


No comments: